Speaking of, it was a Trader Joe's night. The hubs wasn't hungry, so I made quick meal for one.
- Ingredients: TJ Frozen Veggie Dumplings, Mushrooms, grated ginger, red curry paste, seasame oil, bok choy, fresh sprouts. Favorite dipping sauce recommended- sriracha and TJ thai peanut for me
- Dumplings, pan-fried with spray oil until crispy on bottom
- Add in some sliced mushrooms, water, ginger and curry paste and water to steam for 5 minutes or so
- Heat up a second pan with 1 tsp of sesame oil or so and throw in chopped bok choy and garlic
- Stir fry the cabbage while dumplings steam, add pea sprouts (so good!) and heat 1 min. max
Today I bought size 10 pants and skirt for the first time since junior year of high school (I think).
Having never lost any amount of weight before in my life, this was a major milestone. I celebrated by eating strawberries as I made dinner. I might have a couple pieces of chocolate before bed too!